Hillsdale Estates Family Council
|Posted on 16 April, 2016 at 9:35|
Hillsdale Estates Offers an Adult Day Program!
A support service that provides supervised programming for adults living with dementia, in order to assist them in achieving and maintaining their maxiunm level of functioning. The program also provides respite and information for the cargivers.
Provide a community that embraces excellence in person-centered care
We Offer Participants the Opportunity
- To socialize and benefit from peer support in a stimulating environment.
- To participate in programs that are designed to focus on the individual person and their abilities and strengths.
- To remain involved in recreational activities of their choice.
We Offer Caregivers the Opportunity
- To well-deserved respote, so theu can relax and enjoy some personal time, knowing their loved on is well cared for.
- For support, education and linkages to community services.
- Daily Exercise
- Wellness programs
- Conversation/current events discussions
- Arts and crafts
- Daily Hot lunch and snacks; seasonal menus and nourishments
- Outdoor programs
- Intergenerational programs
- Visting pets
- Assistance with personal care